Marketing Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
Markets services and programs by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning speaking opportunities, meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
Marketing Coordinator Job Duties:
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Tracks program line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics team; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supports sales by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new program/service information; relaying client services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans speaking opportunities, meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Online and Database Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills, Understanding the Client and the Brand